post replypost new topic

Posted: June 20, 2011, 10:48 AM
Did my morning meeting. It was so nice. I love it there. I prayed like Stacey suggested and I heard just what I needed to hear. About when I ignore people I might as well be drunk, because I am not constructively working through things. So I am taking that in to consideration along with the fact that I am not on anyone else time table. I am praying for each person that my relationships are not working out with. I am praying for guidence, willingness, patience, tolerance and right action. In the mean time I am practicing my niceness, grace and patience. I am learning from my friend here and in real life that the answer will come. I am on step eight wich is just making my list and becoming willing to make ammends. So I am where I am supposed to be.
I might add in the begining of this phase of my life the 12-step program quitting smoking etc. I told myself I would give myself 30 days. I extended it to 90. Now I guess I am nearing the 90 mark. Maybe I will just do it today, and not worry about the rest of my life.

Love you all,
jane
PS: I have been praying for the ex for a while. This morning at 6 am he drove past me. I waved and when I looked in the rearview mirror he pressed on his brakes and one of his taillights were out. I called and told him so. Coincidence to see him so early?? Who knows? I know last month, I would have hoped he got pulled over for a light out and got a DUI. Today I just hoped he didn't get pulled over (honestly and truley) LOL! Progress right?

This post has been edited by justjane on June 20, 2011, 10:51 AM

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: April 24, 2020, 10:34 AM
88 - What a long strange trip its been. I love reading these posts from my earliest memories and meetings in AA. I knew when I finally came into the rooms that I had found my solution. I had a lot of work to go through but I heard what I needed to hear. Gods timing is always right. So grateful that I found a solution. The program continues to teach me and nudge me to rise up. I am so grateful for the woman I am today as a result of these steps and the friendships I made. Loved what I shared ditto that today and help me see the solution, the nudges, the next step.
Still SMober& Sober,
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic