post replypost new topic

Posted: May 8, 2011, 6:34 PM
Today was a beautiful day. I am still feeeling icky, and wanting to fight everyone for not doing exactly as I think they should. But just so you know I am blessed I have got two beautiful healthy children. And for that I am grateful. Spent the day with the BFs family they seem to be so much more "normal" than my own. Maybe they are maybe there not. But that is something I love about not knowing people too well. You don't have to see all the dysfunctional bulls***. Anyway 45 smoke free days. Hit a meeting this morning. It was about the story of the guy who kept drinking till he puked blood. I shared about some of my bulls***. And it was a pretty decent meeting.

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: March 13, 2020, 10:51 AM
45 Days. The outer world is chaos!. Winco in my town has no food on the shelves. I only know this because my coworkers mom works there.. Madness. I am so grateful I have some peace in my heart. I actually feel no panic. Now yesterday i bought into it for a minute. Today I just remembered I turned and continue to turn my will and my life over to God. Everything will be ok & even if its not ok it will be ok. I am smoke free. I dont have to worry about hoarding cigarettes, drugs or alcohol in order to be ok. Hopefully things will start calming down out there. For now today is another Friday.. Even though it IS Friday the 13th. I am work and I will work till 5. Then I will go home and be with my hunny what more could a girl want.
Much love & respect,
Jane

--------------------
My success story

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,

-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: March 13, 2020, 12:43 PM
Oh ya.. our University is converting to online classes after spring break . So next week all the students were off for spring break anyway. They wont be coming back to campus. The buseinss off is business as usual. So I guess i keep working. I guess that is a blessing part of me wants to "work from home" I feel like i have a cold coming on so... Hopefully its not COVID19 I haven't been exposed that i know of.
That is all...
Jane

This post has been edited by justjane on March 13, 2020, 12:44 PM

--------------------
My success story

- Anthony Robbins

-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic