post replypost new topic

Posted: May 7, 2011, 11:11 AM
Good morning. I am considering doing a 5th step today. I think I have taken a fair awmount of time in consideration of my fearless moral inventory and MY part. So I am ready to share and I know damn well, that I am entirely ready to be rid of this s***. Now making amends? I may get stuck. But I am willing.

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: May 7, 2011, 9:53 PM
Did part of my fifth step today, I have felt some relief and alot less like I have it all figured out and alot less like I "should" have it figured out. Ahh. I think I will go take a warm bath.

jane

--------------------
My success story

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,

-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: March 12, 2020, 11:51 AM
44 Just so if I every come back to this I know what it was like today in history. The coronavirus is threatening complete shutdown and the university I work for. So we are watching the clock tick to the announcement. Im in the business office side/not academic but its chaos cause I deal with travel for the university. So every day has been a little crazier than the last.
Personally. I had a really easy night last night. Just went to the grocery story with my hubby. Everyone around here is buying htings by the case and in mass. We are not that prepared i just bought soem cold and cough medicine as a precaution. We had dinner then just chilled out watching old TV Big Bang. I slept really well. I feel better today. I ran this morning I am meeting a friend from the program for lunch. I mean if all hell doesn't break loose here. So time will tell. Womens meeting this evening and I am the greeter. I will not be hugging anyone. I love hugging but I dont trust this virus. Because deadly or not I am not a good sick person I become really bitter and angry. hahahha! Intersting to see what this day brings. Feels somewhat historic or something. Like I am watching history unfold.
Much love & respect... Gonna add good health,
Jane

--------------------
My success story

- Anthony Robbins

-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic