Posted: May 5, 2011, 11:24 AM

Good morning. I am here. So far I am smoke free, and drug free and even alcohol free. I am working on being free of running the world. Arranging the people, places and things to make ME happy. Working on it. Not completely conquering. I am small God is big. I think for today, I will let him do for me what I cannot seem to do for myself. So I will stop trying so f***ing hard. Happy Cinco De Mayo.

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
Posted: May 5, 2011, 3:28 PM

Went to a non meeting. My God was it powerful! Amazing group of people. Each one had a different and very opposing view of the Higher Power in thier program. There was several good anologies. One was getting a new pair of glasses: Change the way you see things, and the things you see will change. Not Seing the forest for the tress. And one very awesome one came from a guy worshiping Native American: He said when you walk around in anger, you put a bullseye on you, All the arrows will get you. Take away the anger, people stop shooting. I am gonna try that one. I have had alot of anger, and in turn tought my kids

Love
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
  top of page  Top