Posted: April 27, 2011, 10:19 AM

I missed the morning meeting, I couldn't get out of bed. I just layed there worrying and feeling basically miserable, irritable and discontent. I have no idea why I couldn't just get up and go. I just couldn't. So maybe noon or commuter meeting. IDK. Gratitude. Gratitude. I have problems but they a luxurious types of problems. I have worries, but they are the good kind. I have responsibities and I have the ability to meet them. So I have nothing to complain about, but I may complain anyways. I am human. This is life.
**Edited to add
I left the meeting feeling good and inspired. On the way home I heard the maybe it's time to change song. (that I love) I was happy and full. Hours later I was fighting with my daughter (who BTW I don't ever fight with) and when my son stopped by on the wya to his dads I was rude to him. WTF. Why do i feel pretty good there and then it goes to s*** after I walk out the door??

This post has been edited by justjane on April 27, 2011, 10:30 AM

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
  top of page  Top