post replypost new topic

Posted: April 27, 2011, 10:19 AM
I missed the morning meeting, I couldn't get out of bed. I just layed there worrying and feeling basically miserable, irritable and discontent. I have no idea why I couldn't just get up and go. I just couldn't. So maybe noon or commuter meeting. IDK. Gratitude. Gratitude. I have problems but they a luxurious types of problems. I have worries, but they are the good kind. I have responsibities and I have the ability to meet them. So I have nothing to complain about, but I may complain anyways. I am human. This is life.
**Edited to add
I left the meeting feeling good and inspired. On the way home I heard the maybe it's time to change song. (that I love) I was happy and full. Hours later I was fighting with my daughter (who BTW I don't ever fight with) and when my son stopped by on the wya to his dads I was rude to him. WTF. Why do i feel pretty good there and then it goes to s*** after I walk out the door??

This post has been edited by justjane on April 27, 2011, 10:30 AM

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: March 2, 2020, 11:03 AM
34. Had a good day yesterday. Drove home from the A A Convention. Got home and my husband had cooked some dinner. I spent the day watching movies on TV it was snowing so good day to just lay around. The weekend was good it was nice to just chill and eat and go fellowshipping. Back to work and back to the grind. Life is good. Its been quiet and I am so hapy that I dont have a ton of stuff to worry about today. Just a quiet period of my life. Im sure this too will pass. So I am just ticking away at my day count and hoping, praying and working for another Smoke free day. So far its lookin alright
Much love & respect,
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic