post replypost new topic
3-4

Posted: April 18, 2011, 10:17 AM
Good morning. I am sad today. Life seems overwhelming and I ahve a sinking feeling in my gut. I am thinking I need to do a gratitude list. I forgot to pray I am at work. I guess I can pray right here. God help me stay in the solution today. Stay smoke free and have gratitude. Love myself and stop beating myself up. I don't want to be depressed and yet I am soo DEPRESSED. This too will pass. I've almost made a month.

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: April 18, 2011, 11:40 AM
I guess I can pray right here.

Jane,
I stop and pray anywhere & everywhere, see, God is everywhere and he's just a prayer away from the help you are seeking.

Go to your HP for the direction you need today and I'm seeing you already have some solutions going *smile*....I love the Gratitude list on the Alcohol site....

xoxo
Stacey

--------------------
Happiness is not in the bottom of a pill bottle. It's inside you.

Posted: April 18, 2011, 9:17 PM
Rough, rough day. Spent most of the day really depressed. Just sad and lethargic. I saw my son hanging out at my moms house gave him a big hug. I got a hug back but when I opened my mouth and asked about a few things. I got a f*** you kinda look. So that cured me of missing him to badly. . . hit a meeting talked about honesty and openness wich I need to work on. I am better by a long shot than I used to be. But I have some to work on.. Some big things, HUGE even. But I've told those on the family board. My friend Stacey and a few others I need to be open to solving/healing that situation. It was also shared that you don't have to white knuckle it through the day. You can ask God to relieve you of the obsession and compulsion. I just need relief from my self defeating/depressing/wierd strong thoughts. But I guess I can ask GOd for that too... just needed that reminder. Left better than when I came. I even laughed some once I got home. I feel a little better.

--------------------
My success story

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,

-Leonard Cohen

user posted image

Posted: February 22, 2020, 7:53 PM
Well I’m in Vegas I slept like s*** even
Though we have the best hotel room and mattress. I never sleep well out of town but this what a joke, I didn’t smoke but I feel awful, I don’t know where the love of God goes when I can’t sleep but I will tell you it’s not there, I begged last night to sleep and was met with trrrible panick Attacks, One more night here and one very long day. I feel like s***, I’m mad at God,
Still smoke free
Much love & respect
Jane

--------------------
My success story

- Anthony Robbins

-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic