Is There A Light At The End Of This Tunnel ?

Posted: February 23, 2016, 8:52 PM
Hello,

Being my first post I should first say grats to all who have successfully escaped this horrible demon. Back in 2001 I was involved in a bad work accident that eventually in 06 left me with a back full of hardware and a nightstand full of pills now eventually led to an abusive habit with heroine. I've. Been to rehab twice and always relapsed, I have gotten to the point thow now I'm cold turkey and on 4 days. I'm so scared I'm not going to be worth a dam when I get straight,, no feelings , loss of affection the simple things in life that use to trigger happiness don't even get my attention now. I've damaged my family and my poor wife of 22 yrs that has stood by.me all this time is damaged badly my wonderful honor roll children are hurt ,,, how in gods name do I repair this mess. I often think they would be better without me. I do.remember who has to be. I was on top of the world. I was smart as a whip . made great money enjoyed a drug Free life with my family doing almost everything. Now the day starts and I look forward to it ending. I know alot has to do with the withdrawal and all but how do I become me again. How do I fix this god awful mess I've created inside of me and in my family.

I just want my life back, and I can't remember what a normal life even is if we could only turn back the hands of time and i had a little insight to the damage I was going to create . I feel sorry and my heart goes out to anybody trying to get rid of this beast. Be strong tomorrow will come and the sun.will rise and life will go on, it is what you do with the next day is why matters.

I hope in the months to come my success story will be on the board good luck to all!!