post replypost new topic
Do Addicts & Small Time Drug Dealers Always Watch

Posted: January 28, 2022, 2:22 AM
Do addicts and small time dealers always watch their stash 24/7?

Nuisance neighbor situation is not only devolving but they are playing e games 24/7 like it's their job. There is always someone in that apartment like they want someone there watching something? Thus the continuous round the clock game play? Right before the holidays they were getting multiple visitors a day who didn't stay, play games or drop off a package. I also notice they have a camera system because it comes up on a list of possible internet connections.

The devolving part includes 'get togethers' that wind up a party have turned into actual parties. Can smell alcohol as early as 10am along with at least 2 different kinds of pot(are they lacing it with something?) They also have new roomates which turned out to be a fighting couple. Last fight includes thumps, thuds etc almost called the police for a fight not just noise. Their fights have been escalating with frequency and intensity since fall. Also they seem to be sneaking a person/roomate in-I think but don't know they were told the limit or max number of roomates.

In the meantime I get game noises including bass/game sounds that are buzzing hum that creates vibration one can feel let alone hear.

I just don't know if they are playing games 24/7 as a game addict or it's something to do while 'watching' the apartment. They hang around ALL day and night like it's their job. Out of 4 people only one seems to go to or gets regular work.

Posted: January 28, 2022, 3:42 AM
sounds like kids being kids to me. the fields that they are planting, you need not harvest. when i was young, i planted many "weeds". guess what the wild neighbors are doing. same as many of us. judging them a bit are you? do not bother, as the fields being planted in mud, will not be reaped by you. my opinion. let your own heart decide however i wouldnt worry as long as any violence stays tween them.

Posted: January 28, 2022, 8:03 AM
-N, well, did you try talking to them without judging them? just as you would any other? i believe if you talk with em in a mutual respecting manner, you'll not have trouble setting some boundary's. like how loud and when. talk with em like a neighbor. let em know when you sleep. leave the judgment out of it. entirely. just my way tho do what your own heart decides.

Posted: January 28, 2022, 12:01 PM
Samegame, do you know if they are renting or buying? Like sumguy said, try talking to them first about the noise, not anything else you think they are doing. If the problem continues, then you'll have to start reporting to the property manager & calling the police. Don't threaten to report them or take further action, just explain that sometimes the noise is really loud & keeping you from sleeping. Hopefully, that will stop it, but if not you have to follow thru.

Sorry you are going thru this

Posted: January 28, 2022, 2:33 PM
ZING! thank you mntmom! lmao tag team wisdom. ha i love ya.

Posted: January 28, 2022, 4:58 PM
Samegame I would move. They are too much trouble and they have been for a long time. Its seems to be getting worse too. Its not fair to you I know. Peace is worth a lot

Posted: January 28, 2022, 6:59 PM
i suppose one could move away, tho, to me, that seems like giving into fear or maybe giving up. i don't know kinda sounds too much like tucking tail and running. just not my way to just "give in" peace i find peace in my own soul. life happening has no disruption, if one does not let it disrupt. just my way n opinion

Posted: January 28, 2022, 11:47 PM
I understand your point sum guy and it's a good one. For me personally, it would drive me crazy having all that going on all day and night. It is so disrespectful of them and they obviously have no consideration. I wouldn't be able to tolerate it. I know we all have different thresholds of tolerance. I'm an older person and as I have aged I tolerate annoying things and people less and less.

Posted: January 28, 2022, 11:56 PM
lol i hear ya. had to practice tolerance myself. nowadays though i can tolerate anything but lies and untruth. lmao had me a journey that had. . . . . . .a lot.......of opportunity to learn wisdom. to put it short n easy. i assure you however, it was not. however i managed to work it out. remembering that WE ALL are sons n daughters of god as i learned my lessons is just grand. i digress. i love ya sallyann n dont wana offend.

Posted: January 29, 2022, 12:02 AM
i learned faith without MAN made books of religions meant to divide our peoples with hidden pagan concepts. born in sin is a good line of crap for instance. children carry innocence for Christ sake WHY do people even believe that nonsense. our all loving creator doesn't make sin. we do when we deny truth. no joke.

Posted: January 30, 2022, 12:14 PM
I agree moving would be the best option at this time but as far as moving there aren't a lot let alone good choices/prices during these times.

It's basically complete and udder disdain for each other so a talk is not an option. They're mad I told the landlord when all this started up. It's escalating behavior which actually might work in my favor and towards their downfall. That last 'fight' was police call worthy but once I go that route it be a prolonged feud and physically can't watch my car all the time or deal with the four up there or their friends during parties. One of them was grumbling they were told to try and keep it down outside smoking a cig which I heard.

I've been working on trying to record them on a limited budget but background noise is the toughest noise to record and playback. Made progress but don't have that slam dunk recording yet. Once I get a recording I have to decide how I use the evidence. Will only have one shot to make it work. For now this is a problem that will take care of itself but since they're younger they have more time than me.

But this fighting couple stand to bring down the whole unit(the boyfriend is the biggest issue). Their fights have increased in frequency and intensity but she brings him back into life by the end of the week after every fight. It's probably a test book abusive relationship that will end in violence/assault if it hasn't happened already. Just like that Gabby girl over the summer.

Posted: January 30, 2022, 1:09 PM
sounds to me like you sure are on it. trouble shootin seems a talent of yours ya ask me. keep at it. tyrants want you to give up. do not. i love ya, stay strong. ps you may want to read this soon, as my words sometimes vanish from this and ALL other sites. . . . . . .more tyrants you know. lmao i know Y'ALL DO.

Posted: February 21, 2022, 12:29 PM
Back to the original question. Why is there someone in that unit 24/7 like it's their job. It's literally like they are guarding something.

Or is this what addicts do live, eat and drink where they get high.
post replypost new topic