post replypost new topic
A Daily Dose Of A Deathbed Med. Is Not Recovery

Posted: January 18, 2022, 3:35 PM
for gods sake please see that big pharma is profiting from pushing a deathbed medication as "recovery" IT IS NOT. it IS a way to profit from slow suicide. i fell for the DIABOLICAL methadone trap and was able to get out. many have not been as fortunate. please dont let it happen to your loved ones.

Posted: January 20, 2022, 9:57 AM
Yup, substituting one drug for another. I've seen or heard numerous experts rail against methadone and the counter argument is withdraw is too tough physically for most. Yet there are stories of those getting off what ever drug without additional drugs.

Too many have been groomed by the medical industry/big pharma that a pill/chemical can cure anything which is why many self medicate. Can't put all the blame on them though the addict really really wants to have to quit. Can't for be for a court, friend or family they have to quit because they want to.

Posted: January 20, 2022, 10:58 AM
Yes, so much money is being made and passed along to the politicians. These big court settlements just redistribute the money to other dirty hands. A trickle of the money get to those that need and are ready for help.
Stay strong
jeff

Posted: January 20, 2022, 12:18 PM
THANK YOU! from the bottom of my golden hart for seeing thru the evil trickery of methadone. i was in the program once myself. t got free. my last day i tried to return a weeks worth of "privileged" poison. they made me leave with it even though i told them i was DONE, in a big way. thats when the masked slip and i saw the evil of what they do. WARN EVERYONE. please

Posted: January 21, 2022, 11:58 PM
Are you a heroin addict? If so, are you off it now? If so, how did you get off of it? Just trying to understand where you are coming from. Thanks!

Posted: January 22, 2022, 12:30 AM
i sure was. 25yrs in all 15 on pills n dope, then near ten years of methadone hell. i made it out. the journey wasnt pleasant however now, at the other side of it, i m more than i ever was. that help any? i dont allways articulate perfect answers, but i like to think i do ok.

Posted: January 22, 2022, 7:07 PM
I guess what I'm asking is how did you get off the heroin? Was the methadone a replacement therapy? Did you go to rehab or did you get off it on your own without help?

Posted: January 22, 2022, 7:17 PM
i got tired of poisoning myself over ten years. i found a new dealer NOT to be recovery. so i manned up n went cold turkey. took two months and now i am better for it. i should of done it ten years before, when i let myself get tricked into a new dealer. i was desperate and was deceived into breaking my body down for ten years.it helped only the dealer and not me.

Posted: January 22, 2022, 7:20 PM
and i suffered out the worst on my own as is my way but after a month some love found me. it sure helped, that and our all-loving creator. we connected well as i got well. wasn't hard either. we have all the help in the world, though it can't be seen, but felt.

Posted: January 22, 2022, 7:26 PM
all that detoxing did help me remember not only how tuff i really am but just whom i am as well.a son of god here to spread love and light, as are we all. NO s***.

Posted: January 22, 2022, 8:59 PM
Thank you for sharing. It's very inspirational!

Posted: January 22, 2022, 9:43 PM
thank you for being inspired. i intend to save as many of our brothers and sisters as i can. is a big job. i will take all the help i can get
post replypost new topic