post replypost new topic
Geez

Posted: March 11, 2020, 3:00 PM
My daughter and her dog were kick out in a violent way from the shack they were staying at. The main guy (a 50 year old dealer who's addicted to meth and is bipolar) decided he didn't want her there anymore. He shot at her and her dog 8 times as they ran down the street. A car stopped to help and picked her up but her dog wasn't able to make it in the car. He was left behind.

She was taken to a gas station and called police. They went to the house and the guy was gone and he had dumped all her belongings into the street. Her dog was no where in sight. The police were going to gather up her belongings but abruptly stopped because there were used needles everywhere on the street and it was too dangerous. Meanwhile my daughter found her dog scared to death in a bush. The police took her to a gas station near a bridge where homeless people stay. She has nothing not even her wallet. This all happened late at night.

The next day she went back with the police to gather her things and the AH had thrown it all away. They couldn't find him anywhere.

Posted: March 11, 2020, 3:08 PM
Oh Sally. I'm stunned by the lives people end up leading when they fall down the addiction rabbit hole.

I imagine it is worse on the people standing on the sidelines.. unable to do anything to stop it. Your daughter probably does not even recognize how insane and out of control things are.

Not to mention that poor damn dog.

Posted: March 11, 2020, 5:26 PM
Oh Sally..... I'm so sorry!!!

Posted: March 11, 2020, 6:02 PM
IVery Frightening. I'm glad your daughter is OK. did not get shot. I’m glad she found her dog. Maybe she will understand she needs a safe place to live with people who care.

This post has been edited by NyToFlorida on March 11, 2020, 7:01 PM

Posted: March 12, 2020, 1:07 AM
That sounds so traumatizing (for you and your daughter). I’m so sorry.
post replypost new topic