post replypost new topic
Decided To Let Go!

Posted: August 25, 2019, 10:02 PM
As I told you before, my husband is addicted to weed and maybe something else,he is always lying about his addiction.., he finds any trivial reason to fight over, but today was the peak. He was swearing and screaming at my face, I was in my baby's room, he was sleeping, he came and opened the door violently, my baby wake sceeaming, I held him in my arms, he went back to sleep, suddenly he came again shouting, he kicked the door of the wardrobe that made a loud sound, my baby was crying hysterically, then he kicked the door again. It fell down, making a huge sound, the baby was very afraid, then he started shouting at me and calling me names, then he left. I wont bare this any more, I am leaving first thing tomorrow morning.. I couldnt be more desperate.. I feel bad for myself and for my bad luck and my baby.

Posted: August 25, 2019, 11:19 PM
Please feel good you learned the truth and that you have the courage it takes to leave. Feel good you are a great mom who has boundaries and you know how to protect your baby. You and your baby deserve better. He sounds very dangerous. I would avoid him at all costs. Thinking of you and keep doing the right thing.

Posted: August 26, 2019, 12:10 AM
Jess, I am so sorry you have to go through this, while caring for a baby, nonetheless. You are doing the right thing. Do you have support? Do you have somewhere to go? We are here for you. Please let us know your plans and if you have support.

It just makes sick to read this! I can't imagine how upset and scared you and your baby were. I am glad you are both okay and you are leaving to go somewhere safe.

Posted: August 26, 2019, 12:43 AM
Well done for making this decision it is always hard your doing the right thing for yourself and your baby, sounds to me if it’s more than weed, hope I’m wrong good luck stay strong we women are good at been strong

Posted: August 26, 2019, 6:28 PM
Hello Jess,
You can see that your help and support has not helped him become sober. It is a sad realization but one that we all must reach in order to save ourselves.

If you feel afraid that he will come back during the night, ask someone to stay with you tonight and help you pack. Or, ask someone to watch your son and ask someone else to help u pack and leave tonight.

Do not leave any of your personal, or financial papers, documents, bank cards. Put as much in the car tonight to save time and enable you to leave quickly. Do not leave anything behind that is yours. Fill up a friends car too if u have to. Lol

Be prepared to call the police if he comes back and tell them u are afraid and want them to stay while you pack the car and leave. I believe the police will do that.

Wish you well.

This post has been edited by NyToFlorida on August 26, 2019, 6:34 PM

Posted: August 29, 2019, 8:13 AM
I just wanted to comment some more. The behavior sounds like how my son acted on spice (I think-who knows what else was onboard). Whatever it is, you need to get to a safe place. Maybe even a domestic violence shelter if you have no family. His behavior with an infant in the room is way beyond rationale. I am afraid it will get worse. It got worse for us. Try to think of it as it is not your husband. That someone else is in his body (because the drugs make him someone else entirely). This is the only way I could finally call the police on my son (that a couple years ago now).
post replypost new topic