Do They Feel Someone Owes Them? Life Owes Them?
Posted: April 3, 2019, 4:23 PM

The alkie here has such a sense of entitlement he talks about what people owe him simply because he did what friends and family would without being expected to be reimbursed. He says business people with whom he has does business 'owe' because he gave them his business. But that was his job working for an employer with their money. He's trying to get a personal favor because he simply did his job with these parties. He's constantly thinking what can I get back or what can I shame or guilt them into giving me.
Posted: April 3, 2019, 7:40 PM

Samegame my opinion is he has a Personality Disorder. He's likely Borderline Personality Disorder or Narcissistic Personality Disorder or both. This is just a guess of course, however, everything you have written about him seems disordered. (unless it's just his alcohol addiction). He seems pathological though.
Posted: April 3, 2019, 10:14 PM

My son is so delusional he THINKS he has done special things for family & friends but he hasn't, never has, never will. But I too think along with his addiction issues, anxiety/depression issues and personality disorders, there is NOTHING that works properly in his scrambled brain...
  top of page  Top