post replypost new topic
How Good Are They At Playing The Victim?

Posted: April 2, 2019, 10:39 PM
How good are they at playing THE victim? Here if they don't get their way it's something you did or didn't do. They spin it as you wanted to do something rather than say they asked you said no. They tell others things that fit that narrative, alot.

Posted: April 3, 2019, 6:14 AM
Yes, same here. Talked with my daughter last night or I should say tried to have a conversation with her. It was her pretty much making excuses and being the victim in every situation she is finding herself in. All the people who have been trying to help her "have blocked her" (I wonder why) or don't return her calls now. Things stolen from her from thugs she makes connections with and wonders why they stole from her??? She's a mess....then says she wants me to help her make a plan....I get off the phone and my head spins...

Posted: April 3, 2019, 10:07 AM
Same here!! My son has sent messages to me, his 2 brothers & 1 sister in law saying "I'm in pain & I'm scared". All of us replied that he is the only person that can get help & nothing we say or do can "fix" his problems... so now he has changed our responses to "no one believes me but trust me, you are going to believe me" (threatening to kill himself). Says no one will help him even though we (parents) offered to pay for an apt. for a few months IF he'd get counseling or detox or rehab, etc. But of course THAT wasn't what he needed (wanted). We don't know what he wants, apparently he just wants to blame everyone else for his bad choices..... I'm angry, heartbroken & frustrated beyond belief. I do believe he is trying to work up the courage to kill himself. I can't even wrap my head around why or how a person can do this to his loved ones, but I do know I'm trying to rationalize irrational behavior - none of it makes sense nor will it ever..... My heart is breaking today
post replypost new topic