post replypost new topic
Love Bombing? Alkie Kissing Family's Butt

Posted: March 11, 2019, 5:47 PM
The alkie has always been image conscious or worried about protocol for his own gain but he has been kissing other family's butt-alot apparently over the last several months.

They say alcoholics frequently act like a narcissists. A tactic many narcissists use is to 'love bomb' or kiss butt, ingraciate themselves with others and/or create a scapegoat for their issues. Almost a divide a conquer strategy. Here he seems to be in regular communication with those he normally saw at holidays and quite frankly trash talks behind their backs with regularity.

I was talking to one of those relatives and they asked/pressed hard for information they thought I knew about some matters the alkie was involved in. Apparently they have been coaching them on things. They acted like the police, they demanded an answer with details. Unless they actually assist the alkie with money I doubt their issues will go away. But it's ridiculously easy at this point to tell who the alkie has been talking to and about what. And they frown upon my lack of pity parties for the alkie as well, probably because they drink themselves.

This post has been edited by samegame on March 11, 2019, 5:48 PM

Posted: March 11, 2019, 6:30 PM
Samegame you see right through all the BS he does. The only person he is fooling is himself.
post replypost new topic