post replypost new topic
Abuisve And Addicted Husband
Jessy

Posted: February 15, 2019, 2:58 PM
My husband smokes weed and told me that he is not addicted to it, but lately, he is becoming abusive and depressed all the time.. I suspect he is taking other drugs, like pain pills or sth.. Two weeks ago, he woke up with severe headache, his face swallowed and red spots appeared on his face and shoulder, he was sweating and hallucinating, i gave him a pain killer for the headache and juice, but he refused to go to the hospital, he is sleepy all the time since then and always nervous, he even slapped me on the face for no reason we went to a dr and made a brain MRI and MRA that revealed nothing, I even confornted him, but he said he is not takiny any drugs not even weed.. Now how can I know if he is on drugs and how can I get him to confess? I want him tl recover and stop being abusive

Posted: April 10, 2019, 11:47 AM
First thing is your safety and not his habit.

Pot is not as harmless as the legalize lobby says. Then he's mixing it with other drugs. I've seen beer, pot and steroids among others turn someone into somebody ready to kill and they already had attitude.

Alot of drugs lower impulse control. Some of those tendencies were probably already there in some form.

Until he really wants to change on his own and not to appease you or someone else things probably won't change.

This post has been edited by samegame on April 10, 2019, 11:47 AM

Posted: April 17, 2019, 6:41 AM

Oh God it is too dangerous. i suggest you to take him to hospital.

Posted: April 17, 2019, 10:08 PM
Jessy, I hope you are okay. This is a very concerning situation. Please reach out to your local domestic violence organization. They have counselors and people that can help, even if you plan to stay with him. This could be really dangerous for you. You need DV support.

I hope you are okay and please post to let us know how things are going.

Posted: March 19, 2024, 12:54 AM
good

This post has been edited by Infinite Craft on March 19, 2024, 12:54 AM
post replypost new topic