post replypost new topic
Heroin Withdraw Symptom Using Suboxine At Home
Jules

Posted: June 25, 2017, 10:54 AM
I am caring for "Joe" while he detoxing for the last 3 days. I think he had a total of 4- 8mg/2mg
on Friday. I drive him to a 5-7 day detox center on Friday but didn't want stay because they do not use suboxine or methedone or any other method. He told intake that his last use was Thursday morning at 8. I am suspicious that he may be hiding H somewhere because I don't know where he should be by now. He has 2 subs left. I don't want to read into this something that is not there and rush into the wrong conclusion. He wants to clean up bad, a job that is jepordy, Losing his place and only place to stay after this is in my home, if he's cleaned up.
I would appreciate any responses from your experience or knowledge. We were up all night, he smoke a little weed, he is sleeping. In the course of this weekend he often becomes irritable and I am unable to read his expressions or lack thereof. He' went out of state to 1 month rehab 3about 2 years ago.Thank you

Posted: June 27, 2017, 7:20 PM
get him to a medicated assisted treatment center. which means a place that will give him methadone or suboxone. they'll give him a counselor to work with and also drug test him randomly. it is a really good program for people that have struggled with an opiate addiction for a long period of time and have tried to get clean every other way possible. I only recommend this for people who are very,very serious about getting sober and maintaining that sobriety. best of luck to you and your friend!!
post replypost new topic