post replypost new topic
Find The Way Recovery Program

Posted: January 1, 2017, 12:54 AM
Has anyone heard of Find The Way? I am the mom on a 19 year old boy, Collin, He has been addicted to pain pills for 3 years, and has been in rehab 4 times. He tries so hard, i know he does, and comes out of rehab really confident. But almost like clock work, when he goes back to work, he slowly slips back into his old hablts. To say i'm petrified is an understatement.

His best friend Joey, going through the same problems, just got finished with a program called Find The way, and his mom literally cried on the phone, in joy, about how much it has changed him. She said he gets picked up everyday by a coach and stays with him all day, everyday of he week. I've never heard of this before. She said Joey has done a 180, eating healthy, working out, and searching for a job. She said he was most excited about what he learned. I guess they taught him how to write a resume, interview for a job, and all sorts of health and fitness stuff. It sounded really refreshing, but wanted to hear if anyone has heard of it. Thank you, and prayers to everyone! Please post if you know anything, because it sounded expensive and wanted to learn more before i gave them a call.

Getting Hopeful Mom!

This post has been edited by moderator on January 1, 2017, 11:09 AM

Posted: January 2, 2017, 9:15 AM
Sorry, I've never heard of that program. I am a firm believer though that no program will work unless the addict is willing to work it. I would say that maybe your son needs to change the environment he's going back to if he has a positive attitude and still ends up falling back into old patterns. I'm not an expert, this is just a guess. Come here and read the stories of what everyone else has gone through are really helpful.
Michelle

--------------------
Michelle
post replypost new topic