post replypost new topic
Addiction Not
mmclean52@outlook.com

Posted: September 11, 2016, 7:36 AM
Please can someone help me? My son hanged himself at 33yrs. I had breakdown and it took me about five years before I could function. My daughter is 45 years old, she uses herion and I'm worried sick about her. She was was admitted to hospital two weeks ago with pleurisy and pneumonia. This is the third week and she is worse that she was when she got admitted. She is on Morphine every hour. She is in excruciating pain and I am so worried. She is on suboxone and dabbles with heroin about once a month. Could her symptoms be linked to the fact she dabbles with heroin? She is very poor and in all this pain. Please someone please get back to me. Thank you, Margaret

Posted: September 11, 2016, 11:15 AM
Margaret. ..
I'm so sorry your going through so much...is she still taking her subs while in hospital? If she was taking it regularly and now has stopped she could be experiencing withdrawal on top of everything. ..heroin wds wouldn't last that long...also...suboxone I believe has naltrexon. ..which is an opiate blocker...taking morphine and subs will make u very sick...hospital know she is on subs ?... you go to any Naranon or Alanon meetings? They would help ease your worry some...

This post has been edited by constantine on September 11, 2016, 11:20 AM

Posted: September 11, 2016, 9:17 PM
talk to the doctors to understand her medical condition.

Go to Nar-anon. there will be others who have suffered as you do.

look for websites for mothers grieving / mothers mourning

This post has been edited by NyToFlorida on September 11, 2016, 9:20 PM

Posted: September 11, 2016, 10:02 PM
I pray you can get some answers from your daughter's doctors. I am so sorry for what you went through after your son died and now for the pain of what is going on with your daughter. If no close by Na mtgs see if any Families Anon are. Keep in touch. Prayers go out to you.💗
post replypost new topic