post replypost new topic
Insomnia

Posted: April 29, 2021, 6:12 AM

Hello, new here.

I recently put weed down again.. Ive been smoking for over 40 years give or take.

Yes, Ive quit when I joined the military, switched jobs, ran out and so forth.. But I don't remember having as much trouble sleeping as I have recently.

I fall asleep fast because I force myself to stay awake until 10 pm. But Ive been waking up at 3am wide awake, thinking about all the things that trouble me, and mistakes Ive made in my life..

It really doesn't feel like there's much good in my life or the world, even though I'm financially secure but not rich. But as we have all heard, money doesn't buy you happiness.

Is this normal when people quit weed? What can I do? Is there anyway I can erase parts of my memory? Maybe that's why I smoked.

So then I search marijuana insomnia and find this healthline article about how weed helps.
https://www.healthline.com/health/me...is-for-sleeping

Thanks!

This post has been edited by 1daat on April 29, 2021, 6:52 AM

Posted: May 9, 2022, 8:55 AM
I don't know if you believe in God/Jesus or not but he wants to fill the hole in your life you are talking about. Put faith in God and ask Him to help you. Read his word. I was the exact opposite of you. I had so many thought in my head about what I was doing with my life when I did smoke. it made it unpleasant for me but when I was younger I still smoked it. Glad I don't anymore though
Queenghost

Posted: July 19, 2022, 4:15 PM
Yes i think its part of recovery path since I had the same problem each time I wanted to get clean. You maybe be able to deal with it with some mild medication or chamomile tea. Also remember that these gloomy thoughts fade away fast as soon as you find natural happy feeling and energy back.
Wish you Luck.
🤞
post replypost new topic