post replypost new topic
Trying To Stop Cannabis
Jan

Posted: May 6, 2019, 3:35 PM
Hi there everyone...I have been a very regular smoker of cannabis for 9 years...I am currently on day 4 and I’m beginning to struggle. I’ve joined the gym, trying to keep my mind occupied but sleep is an issue etc. Anyone got any tips? Able to chat? Thanks.

Posted: May 8, 2019, 5:05 PM
Any help would really be participated...everyday seems to be getting harder.
unknown

Posted: November 5, 2020, 1:26 PM
hi i have been smoking weed for like 3/4 years and am finding it massively difficult to stop, and balance my mental health and open to talk with you about this as i understand how hard it can be just hmu

Posted: November 5, 2020, 8:54 PM
Hi everyone
I'm two months clean after a 2 month relapse and before that I was clean for 9 month. Before this I had 4years of smoking non stop. The only reason i wanted to quit was financial burden, depression and I couldn't hide it at all, the smell and my eyes always gave me away. The first week without it was tough I was sweaty all night, no appetite, no sleep, looking on the carpet with a torch to find a bit. After those days I started to feel better but there's not a day without the thought of it. I even relapsed mentally by chatting constantly with a friend we used to get high together but then I realized that I'm actually missing pot and not the person. I donno how long I can handle it sober. I take sleeping pills from time to time, I try to exercise daily and meditate. There are days when temptation is harder. For me it never really disappeared :(
post replypost new topic