post replypost new topic
Quitting Marijuana And Brain Healing
Shruti

Posted: August 10, 2017, 8:00 AM
Hi, I was using marijuana since one year on a regular basis.
After noticing some abnormalities of my brain such as problem of having concentration on studies, decreasing learning abilities, low memory. I quit smoking at feb 2017. And I started most probably november 2015. I used this for an anti depression. But somehow I realised it was badly effected on my studies..now I am worried if my brain is damaged permanently? Or do I recover it? Or if its recoverable then how long it will take to recover.?
rehan pakistani

Posted: August 14, 2017, 12:57 PM
dont worry shruti,,i will take some time to recover.i have quit marijuana ,,now its 21 months without using marijuana and i am 98% ook,,and feeling myself as i was before using it.

Posted: October 6, 2017, 5:42 PM
Hello Shruti, my son has been a pot addict for some time. He used so much that he is now certified schizophrenic. But if you have stopped there is no reason to suppose that your brain is permanently damaged. He used on and off for a long time. I wish you well, and congratulate you for stopping. That is very wise. Strength to you and yours, because it's never just about the addict, but about all those around them who love them.
post replypost new topic