post replypost new topic
Smoked 3 Times Stopped And Dealing With Mild Paws
chinnu94

Posted: June 21, 2017, 12:40 AM
Hi recoveries i am 23 years old, i have smoked weed due to friends peer pressure for 3 times they were like smoke it you will feel , but in fact i never felt smoking weed happy and i hated from the first time i smoked , i dint like the feeling of me not being in control the first 2 times i was okay not really high but the third one hit me like a cannon bolt none the less then i made up my mind that i will not smoke again due to anyone's pressure nor in my life again, so i stopped i felt little physical withdrawals and very little discomfort for the first 28 days, the suddenly one night on 30th day i had a small 5 minute panic attack and anxiety hit me hard with headaches and depression for almost 15 days mainly like 3 to 4 hours in a day otherwise i was okay rest of the day ,after that i was good for 3 to 4 days with zero symptoms then again i started feeling sleep disturbances and irritability but no sighs of anxiety and depression i am very calm but irritability is what troubling me ,lack of energy and foggy brain with mild headaches now, but i am happy most of the day time but at nights i get little anxiety and sleep disturbances i am on day 47 morning is good but very low energy and guysss working out meeting friends and talking to girlfriend and parents is making me feel very normal and i think i a back to 80 of me normal again, guys you heel , you can do it dont worry too much , any help you can contact me please bear for 3 - 6 months for below 15 time users that is maximum and chronic users you have to bear this for straight up 6 months to 2 years but that is very short time , you all can recover and finally exercise it works wonders.
post replypost new topic