post replypost new topic
Can't Stop Smoking

Posted: June 3, 2017, 11:28 AM
So, I never wanted smoking to become a daily habit. It was supposed to just be something to wind down on the weekends with instead of drinking, but some very close family members had access to it, and it made me feel good for once and stopped made me thinking so much, so I started smoking it everyday. Daily, I smoke out of a one hitter and have multiple ones a day. And then some weekends, I might smoke out of a bong or have a joint etc. I have stopped smoking for one month, but that's the longest I've been able to go. Then I decided to have a celebratory hit for graduating high school, and of course the next morning, I started my daily toking habit again. I tried to stop again for 2 days somewhat recently and found I was exhausted, depressed, anxious, and somewhat sick. I'm not blaming family members for my attachment to marijuana, but it is frustrating to have family members daily offering me a hit or telling me I need one. I have many reasons I want to quit smoking marijuana, but last time I tried to because I wanted to deal with my emotions instead of numbing them. Well, I felt really suicidal and Landed myself in the hospital. Also my memory has always been amazing, I'm starting to not remember a lot of things and I even had to leave a job because I couldn't remember anything, and I was stressed all the time. I also have problems with low blood sugar and I know the weed isn't helping anything because I sometimes feel really dizzy after smoking. And I end up overeating on junk food like a lot of sugar which doesn't help me keep my blood sugar under control if it's constantly spiking up and down. I also notice I get really emotional sometimes after smoking and will start crying. I've also done shrooms once and cried on them as well. I've been diagnosed with bipolar depression. I know the weed didn't cause it, but it's probably making it worse. I really need help quitting and getting family members to stop offering you weed. I feel like I can't get away from it. Let me know what all has worked for you? Thank you and God bless.

Posted: June 16, 2017, 1:38 PM
You can do this because in my view that most of people is now success for stoping smoking habit. Allways keep yourslef from other habit. We have to meet an expert so that they will be recover. Stomking is very painful habit.

Posted: June 19, 2017, 9:21 AM
aboutmens,

We moved your post to the nicotine message board:
Can't Quit Smoking!
post replypost new topic