post replypost new topic
Do I Have A Problem?

Posted: January 1, 2017, 1:32 AM
Hi there,
This is the first time I have ever considered the possibility that I might have progressed from recreational use to an addiction.
I have always smoked weed and it has never been much of an issue but over the last few years I have begun a £100 a week habit. This is continuous, I never go a day without a spliff. In fact, I smoke before, during and after work. Spliffs usually on average have 0.4-0.5g of bud.
I drink every evening, beer usually, but when I'm out with friends I can't feel comfortable without a drink in hand, is this usuall? I easily drink 3 units a day.
I also spend on average £150 a week on coke. Can't believe iv just written that...whewwww

Posted: January 3, 2017, 10:03 AM
if i were you i would on first place stop with coke simply because coke in my opinion is much bigger problem then weed, if you menage to do this then work on your addiction to weed/alcohol OR if you are feeling strong enough stop with everything at once! I had addiction to coke and heroin but at the time I felt coke is is much bigger problem for me so after few years of taking it every single day i stopped and only then i could start working on heroin addiction ... i couldnt battle with 2 addictions at the same time and its no shame in that. Whole life is in front of you and surely life can be beautiful :) what do you think about using outside help with your problem? Do you have access to one of organizations which can help you like SMART recovery or NA ? You can Google this and decide what to do , good luck!

Posted: March 20, 2017, 3:21 PM
Hey there, addiction is progressive in nature...majority addicts start as small time users owing to curiosity, pressure from peers etc.Its difficult assessing the exact time when one turns from a recreational user to an addict but it can be very difficult reversing addiction. Remember this is a disease that attacks the brain hence developing a dependency routine on a drug of choice without which one feels uncomfortable and restless if not used. Bear in mind that you are a multiple user which is horrible, using stimulants and suppressants can be dangerous for the Central Nervous System. Often addicts live in denial for so long because they believe they are in control of their lives, addiction is an illness like any other, seek for immediate help. Am a recovering addict who is reaping the fruits of achieving my sobriety. My family life that had been affected by addiction has greatly improved, am looking forward to going back to college after two years of failure as an addict, my relationships have improved, I have built a better network of reliable friends, I have renewed hope, I am happier than ever

Posted: May 15, 2017, 1:25 PM
Yes, you have problem because you have too much drink habit and also waste money. I don't seem good it. You need to control yourself.
post replypost new topic