next >  post replypost new topic
After Quit Marijuana
rehan pakistani

Posted: December 15, 2016, 4:56 PM
hi everone,,,,,iam rehan,,,,,,i quit marijuana after using 1 year,,,,now its 370 days,,,i have not smoke any ciggarete,,,,,,,,after quitting marijuana ,first 5 months were too tough,,i was depressed,,,i had no sense about my body,,,i did not feel my legs properly,,,,i want to ensure those people who begin quitting and they are in starting weeks or days,,,that the fog that you feel at your brain is temprary,,i will vanish slowly,,,and after thay u will be happy,,,your life will back,,,,my english is not well,,,so i am writing a short message,,,,,i ensure you that i will be available on this site,,,and if anyone of you have any question,,,confusion and need help you can ask me,,,,,,,,

***Please do not post personal contact information. thank you, the moderators***

This post has been edited by moderator on December 16, 2016, 10:22 AM
rehan pakistani

Posted: December 24, 2016, 1:22 PM
i have not received any message,,hhahahahahhaa,,,,,
Overfifty

Posted: December 29, 2016, 12:47 PM
Congratulations on your success. Are you feeling good today?
rehan pakistani

Posted: January 1, 2017, 7:32 AM
Overfifty!!!!! yes sir,,,,,,,,,,,,i am feeling good today,,infact there is improvement continued day by day,,,,today is 1st january 2017,,,a new year,,,,,start of a new life,,,,,,i am so much happy today,,,,,,i will hate marijuana forever,,,,,,,,,,,,i used it 3 months in 2015,,,,then after 3 months i again used it for another period of 2 months,,,,,,7 december 2015 was darkest day of my life,,,,,,,because i was made drug abuse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tell me your story boss Overfifty

Posted: January 2, 2017, 5:21 PM
I am glad your feeling good. I have been smoking marijuana for forty five years plus. I smoke for pain management. Lately I have been coughing more and might have to quit for my health. Your story has inspired me.
rehan pakistani

Posted: January 3, 2017, 8:49 AM
thank u so much sir,,,,,i am a student of engineering,,,,,,,,,,in august 2017 my engineering will be completed....i will do some short courses of plc,,,autocad,,,,,cnc ,,,safety engineering in 3 months,,and i hope i will get a good gob in start of 2018 insha ALLAH ,,,,nw i am happy,,,after job my happiness will be double,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,life will be so beautiful without marijuana and stress,,,,,,, sir what are you feeling now??????
rehan pakistani

Posted: January 14, 2017, 4:04 PM
hell00000000 over fifty
Overfifty

Posted: January 15, 2017, 11:08 AM
Congratulations on your schooling. I am doing well. My cold is better so I am not coughing. I feel pretty good. Your story inspires me. Engineering is awesome. I am still smoking. Since I am not coughing I don't expect I will be quitting anytime soon. I am glad you are happy not smoking. In my state it's legal to smoke. There are stores that sell marijuana. Is it that way where you live?

Posted: January 25, 2017, 10:58 AM
Overfifty you never had problem with smoking plus its legal where you are and most important it helped you coming off methadone .. to me is helping to stay clean, not to use H ... i dont think about stopping at least not anytime soon. You cant let smoking stop you doing things in life like working, learning etc if you have problem smoking and function then smoking is not for you! Each of us need to do what is best for our wellbeing
Overfifty

Posted: January 28, 2017, 11:38 AM
You are exactly right Bonnie5. Marijuana has helped me so much. When I was sick I was coughing so much I wondered if I should quit. But it went away once I was better. I am glad that I am able to continue smoking. It's only been a little over two months since I quit the methadone and I believe I shouldn't rock the boat. I should just keep living my life as I have been.. My goal was never to quit smoking it was to quit methadone. Taking this one day at a time.........peace
rehan pakistani

Posted: March 23, 2017, 2:56 PM
its 472 days without marijuana,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sir overfifty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am proud of my self,,,,,now life is much pretty ,,,i am happy although i am in difficult situation in studies,,,but i know i will get success after 1,,,2 years,,,thank u overfifty for your reply,,,,,,,,,,
Overfifty

Posted: March 24, 2017, 3:29 PM
Rehan 472 days is awesome. You should be proud of yourself 😆 that's a lot of time. Congratulations on your schooling progress. You'll be graduated before you know it. Keep posting your journey............peace be with you
rehan pakistani

Posted: March 28, 2017, 1:44 PM
thank u so much sir,,,overfifty
rehan pakistani

Posted: April 3, 2017, 12:40 PM
today is 483 days without using marijuana,,,,,,,,,,the fog on mind has been lifted,,,,,now i have much clearer vision,,,i want to tell u that after quitting marijuana some persons got short term memory loss,,,,,i also feel it,,,,,to study my engineering subjects,,,to remembering my past memories i often feel a little bit difficulty,,but this problem is automatically being removed with the passage of time,,,,,,i want to encourage the people who r struggling with quitting marijuana ,,,in the beginning there are alot of difficulties but after 1.5 year or more time u will b happy,,your life will be back,,,,n i assure u that u will be proud of yourself for acheiving a very difficult goal,,,,,,n i have noticed that many people read my posts,,,,,then why people dont ask questions to me,,,,i am waitinf for questions,,,i am ready to help n motivate them,,,,anyone can get information,,,,,i am here

Posted: April 9, 2017, 10:15 AM
Congratulation to your patient which gives you success. It was very good decision of your to quit Marijuana and finally you done this nicely. Everyone avoid this and also keep themselves from all types of drugs.
rehan pakistani

Posted: April 9, 2017, 11:27 AM
AWalton789 thank u sir,,,,,i am struggling with my studies but i know after 5 months my degree will be completed ,,,,,n then it will be 18 months without marijuana,,,,so i will be glade to receive 2 major happiness quitting marijuana plus my engineering degree,,,i also improved my self to get regular n be strict on relegion to keep avoid bad habits like mariguana
rehan pakistani

Posted: April 13, 2017, 4:31 AM
today will mark 492 days without using marijuana,,,,,,,,,,

Posted: April 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
That's awesome:) how are your studies going? Have a pleasant evening.
rehan pakistani

Posted: April 14, 2017, 4:30 AM
gud evening sir overfifty,,,my studies are going well,,,,but i have no idea that i will get job soon,,,,,,wish me gud luck sir for my studies and job
Dingdangdone

Posted: April 18, 2017, 2:02 AM
Hello, I've been all over the web looking for people who quit weed and accounts of how it damaged their lives. I had a rough life since always, weed came when I was later than most when they start, I was almost 20 and back then, it felt like it was helping me. That was in 1997 and today, April 18th, the day it's my 40th birthday, I decided to quit marijuana. Things did not progress well in my life and many times I'd think it would be the same without weed or that I'd just pick another habit, such as drinking. But that's just the same for everyone I guess, we justifying and trying to make excuses for ourselves. I don't live in the US, but I did for 9 years. I was already a heavy smoker by 1999, when I left my country to go live in Jersey. During that time, my habit became a staple in my life, my days gravitated around weed. I came back to my country in 2008 and due to the terrible quality of the drug here, I decided to grow my own, which is a huge risk, since the laws tend to be very hard against growers here. That was in 2013 and after that, my life just took a dive to the worse. My professional life all but died, I've been jobless and living a life of pure mediocrity, living with only the rent of a home we have. A somewhat financially stable life kind put me in a too comfortable zone but now, I live with constant paranoia and my mental health is getting bad. I could type a book with all my life's problems, but I want to focus only on the weed. I managed to stay 1 month sober in 2015, but that was in a very turbulent moment of my life. Like I Said, weed is probably just one of the many thorns in my life, it didn't start that way and I used to think it helped more than it really did, but right now, it has become just a risk and a nuisance. I'm drowning in depression, anxiety, I have verbal fights with my wife that are just the most horrible things and another one of this episodes happened just yesterday. I'll bookmark this and check later, hope I can get some positive words and help from people who are in the same boat or have kicked this habit.
post replypost new topic