post replypost new topic
Weed

Posted: December 10, 2016, 10:13 PM
hey guys im on this website because ive realized that weed was dangerous and is destroying my life. i started using because of my depression. i heard people say that it helps. im 23 now and started smoking heavily at 19. im sober 5 days now and my depression and anxiety has never been this extreme. i feel a heavy fog following me where ever i go and at times its hard to even walk down the stairs because my balance is off. i made the decision to never touch it again but my biggest fear is that i wont recover. i really need help guys pls reply asap
Lin

Posted: December 12, 2016, 12:56 AM
Congratulations on wanting to kick weed. It's so hard to break addiction but if you want to you will. Go see your GP to discuss your depression and anxiety and they can advise what might be good for you including a person to talk to. Keep reminding yourself why you want to get off the weed and take it one day at a time. I hope you keep faith in your ability to get to where you want to be.
Adam

Posted: December 13, 2016, 5:04 PM
You will. You have to just push through the first 10 days. They can be tricky. After that, it gets easier. I was a heavy smoker for around 8 years only taking a few days off here and there. Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!
Dragon

Posted: January 5, 2017, 10:24 PM
I experienced the off balance too, it almost distroyee my life, people keep thinking you are extremely shy, stopped smoking for a year now and still not walking normally, not to mention the total system breakdown, but it gets better, just quite early and stay alive

Posted: May 1, 2017, 2:32 PM
Feeling very bad to read your post. What need you to taking weed, you must avoid weed asap. Control your mind and avoid smoking also, go to an expert so that you can be recover.
post replypost new topic