Perfect Tinge To Quitting???
Chip
Posted: December 26, 2015, 7:35 PM

Hello my name is chip. I have been a smoker for over 35 years. I have stopped periodically over the years for one reason or another. While in possession of a little less than an eighth on hand, I decided I had enough! Make no mistake I LOVE WEED!!! It has caused it's share a problems in my life that are well in the past now, but fresh in my mind. It's been an accumulation of things that lead me to this decision. The cost of good weed, legal risk, health implications, family, secret life, random drug testing at the job, And just overall poor choices in life have lead to this conclusion. I want my life back! $400 a month is just crazy! Unfortunately, I have made this choice during the holiday season. Additionally, I'm spending it alone for the first time since I can remember. I understand the symptoms of withdrawal and felt prepared, but the sadness and anger while on the road scares me. I'm trying to cope the best I can. This evening as I watched tv I googled how to quit smoking weed and stumble upon this site. Whew, thank goodness - here are others feeling and speaking about the same thing I'm going through. I will bee sharing and reading/following along during this journey. I have yo do this. Wish me luck!

top of page  Top