post replypost new topic
Sober After 8 Years

Posted: December 6, 2015, 6:25 AM
Well here it is,

I started smoking Marijuana when I was 12. It was at a party thrown by my Stepdad, and he and his friends decided to get me high.
After that it became am almost daily occurrence until I became old enough to buy my own.

I can't count how much money I wasted over the years, 8 of them all together, almost 9.

Throughout my addiction I would occasionally use psychedelics, and MDMA but as they're taste where I love not very frequently.

It stayed a very lax attitude about drugs for me however, and I've tried everything at one point or another, thankfully never becoming addicted to anything or making it a habit.

I just feel, weird though.

I've always been pretty smart, I want to go to school and become a surgeon. I definitely notice a distinct increase in brain function now that I'm sober, but sometimes I miss it.

It's weird, I go between wanting to drink or wanting to smoke, but I know that when I drink it tends to be bad and when I smoke I feel dumb and lazy, but still. It can be really hard sometimes to not be able to smoke a bowl.

It would just be nice to have someone to talk to.
post replypost new topic