post replypost new topic
Smoking Weed
Summer

Posted: November 30, 2015, 11:06 PM
I'm 13 and I can't stop smoking weed! It started 6 months ago when my boyfriend persuaded me to try it one time. I eventually gave up and tried it. Now I'm addicted and can't stop smoking weed. Now my brother knows and he buys beer and weed for us weekly. It's not helping me quit and I don't want to be arrested for underage smoking and drinking. So I came here for help. I've been on like 10 different sites and everyone's like, "Oh, honey, it's bad for you!" I get that it's bad for me that's why I want to quit! So if anyone has any advice, please help.

Posted: December 2, 2015, 8:02 PM
Try and spend time with others. Maybe try and stay at a friends house and get support from them. Tell your brother you want to quit and asking him not to get it for you. Talk to your boyfriend and tell him you want him to try not to smoke around you and if he doesn't respect that then ditch him. x

Posted: December 6, 2015, 1:49 AM
Now a days huge number of teenagers are addicted for smoking and alcohol. The chances are quite low to get rid of this problem because mind forces us to do time to time. But in your case the situation is totally different at-least you are thinking about to stop smoke. So from today on-words try to increase the quantity and and after few weeks you will be the initial stage and try to keep your self busy and be ideal then your mind will go to do such things and you will become helpless.
post replypost new topic