post replypost new topic
Just Reading This Will Help
Marc

Posted: August 18, 2015, 1:33 AM
Hi everyone, if you are reading this I can't thank you enough. Im 19 and I've been smoking marijuana for about a year now everyday. Depending on the day was how much I smoked, and it seems like a never ending process of just wasting money and more money on weed. I've stolen money to buy weed, sold a bunch of personal belongings just to buy here and there but I'll run out before I know it. Smoke. Go broke. Repeat. I've told myself over and over that I will eventually will stop. I'll go a week, maybe longer, and before I know it I'm back to having two blunts in my mouth. My girlfriend tries to help but she's limited because it's my problem not hers. I have everything going for me, but I can't shake the urge to smoke. I have anxiety pretty bad over the most stupid stuff, and when I smoked it helped me so much. But does it really help? It sounds pathetic because people say you can't get addicted to pot but here I am can't go longer than a day without screaming for it. The worst part is I let myself get to this point. I have never been more disappointed in myself of the things I've done just to get enough to roll. I want to help myself and get clean and do what I need to do but I don't know the first step.

Posted: August 23, 2015, 10:26 PM
first step is to admit you have a problem and then get your a** to an NA meeting....pot is more psychologically addicting but personally i think it is physically addicting as well and as a long time recovering addict i believe a drug is a drug is a drug...and we weren't born to do them....

Posted: November 11, 2015, 9:03 PM
Apparently in India weed grows wild all over the place but people don't smoke it because of the damage it does to your memory. It might be crappy weed too....supposedly your brain shift to the right or left hemisphere lot of times throughout the moment, but once baked, you get stuck in one side or the other. Stuck left might be too logical without creativity thus anxiety.. Stuck right might be creative without logic, thus dreamy and kind of useless
I've been a week without smokin any pot, I get anxious, I get creative, up down and all the rest of the swings, but that's life. But where I'm clear I'm so much better.
You should make an appointment with you sometime to just be. Whatever you think or trip or worry about can also wait with the blunts til after your appointment with you is done.
Your highest highs are clear places. Those places and moments are free too.
You can get your bread and butter work done and handle the grind. Then you'll be stoked on yourself, then that free high will kick in more and more.
Think about how a blunt will blunt the work, but also blunt the joy you'd get from getting the work done....kind of blunts it all to blah routine at length. Your a human, you strive and succed, it sucks here and rocks there. Wanna go for the wild ride?
Just some things to ponder on yet appointment with you...
post replypost new topic