post replypost new topic
Letting Go Of Drugs Got Me Closer To A New Love!

Posted: January 26, 2022, 3:39 PM
Meth took me to darkest places, And i in aged in many UN except able behaviors. i took on my fathers beliefs that as an adult no one could tell me anything especially about my addiction especially if i supported my family. AS time went buy it caused a really addiction to money and men and women too. I became addicted to anything that made me feel different from what i felt. I became very co dependent and obsessive. I had many fears death abandonment lack of money etc. I would do anything to survive not caring about who i hurt including myself. the situations i but my self where pretty extreme. my pride gave me the no shame in my game.No one could tell me nothing it was my body if i wanted to destroy it was my choice. and i did a good job at it.

Coming to recovery god was nowhere in my path i had shame disgust and fear. only to find that void was god. today i work the steps of Na and I do it like i did drugs. devoted my recovery to heal grow and be a part of society and my children's life is above all. the walk i walk is devoted to passing my testimony to help others and give them a view that works. If it was not for god i would not be here today. believing and trusting that good has a purpose and not seeing the destruction as my down fall but as experience god put under me to fulfill his purpose for me god bless! tat tat.

--------------------
AZamora[SIZE=14][COLOR=purple]angelaza@learningct.org

Posted: January 26, 2022, 4:57 PM
awesome great and wonderfull. what a masterfull daughter of god you are. thanks for doin all you did to triumph. proves it CAN be done, and how far one falls, means NOTHING. way to go. love and respect.

Posted: May 9, 2022, 8:48 AM
Meth has to be a drug straight from hell. it makes you not eat or drink water and not sleep at all. it wrecks you mind and your body. it makes people who were once beautiful not recognizable. Stay away from it and if you can't please get some help. It will ruin you and your families lives.
post replypost new topic