post replypost new topic
Latina Meth Struggles Are Real!

Posted: December 21, 2021, 3:45 PM
hi every one here
i am here to express thanks to god for another day clean !
holidays can be a trigger i get it but if we have made it this far life in are addiction is a worst struggle getting through each day chasing are dealer , now its time to chase are recovery stop letting the pain abuse and miss understanding of life and trauma we have went through define us.
finding god through Christianity has saved my life.
i went through it all in my addiction and my fear was facing the secrets that me sick. today i let go off my sins and abusers to the cross of Christ, now I feel my purpose is to share what god has given me . lets have another day holiday sober and start the NEW YEAR ON the right food god bless you ALL>>>

--------------------
AZamora[SIZE=14][COLOR=purple]angelaza@learningct.org

Posted: December 21, 2021, 3:50 PM
If any women need support i am here for you . I know leaving drugs and all are addictive ways but i am here again to say i live more then half my life in the struggle reach out if you need a frfiend

--------------------
AZamora[SIZE=14][COLOR=purple]angelaza@learningct.org
TeresaP

Posted: June 11, 2022, 1:57 AM
Methamphetamine produces short-term effects. You may feel increased wakefulness and physical activity, decreased appetite, increased blood pressure and body temperature. Methamphetamine is highly addictive, so it is important to treat this dependence as soon as possible.
post replypost new topic