post replypost new topic
Completley Dead Inside
ghostfacekillah

Posted: February 13, 2021, 1:38 AM
Hey guys does anyone else struggle with feeling completley dead inside like this isnt some bulls*** edgy teenager s*** ..i think ppl dont understand unless they really dove tf in . The first year of this feeling was the worst thing iwent through i was a mucishan a youtu be video maker and i just feel like a methhead now and thats all even tho im sober. Even worse im 20 and i live alone and parents live elsewhere and it feels like im gonna die in this town i dont understand why my parents dont understand how dangerous 4 me this is i got drunk last night and gotf***ed up by my own friends and robbed and split right tf open blood everywhere like all my friends are still living at there parents and they all take advantage that nobodys there to help me this is so terrible im gonna die in this town i cant do anything i cant even get my license . Everytime i get something ppl take it from me like whats rock bottm i swear its dead 4 me like every day of my life is pointless i just wanna make youtube again

Posted: February 16, 2021, 8:03 AM
Hey, I see you wrote this on the 13th that was my second birthday clean of opiates.
Tell me if you could talk to anyone right now who would it be?
post replypost new topic