post replypost new topic
Just Here If Anyone Needs Help

Posted: December 4, 2019, 7:02 AM
This post is for anyone in a meth addiction or meth recovery. Addiction doesn’t discriminate. I was cheer captain in high school. Best Car. Best Smile. Most likely to succeed. I was the last person anybody expected to do any kind of drug. Then in 2016 tragedy struck when my 23 year old younger brother was killed for buying dope with counterfeit money. I lost my best friend. I had no clue how to cope. I went head first in meth. Lost my house, my cars, my career and almost destroyed my family. I struggled for many years. In and out of jail. A vicious cycle of getting clean for a few months then relapsing. Finally God sat me down in a strict court ordered rehab where I had no choice to hear the word of God and I’m happy to say in Feb 2020. I will have finally made to a year meth free. I know the struggles, I know the people we love don’t get it. I also know I’d love to help someone, anyone. Any way I can. I know how powerful that particular drug is and I know the devil uses it to destroy people and families. But I also know what the other side feels like when you’re finally trusted again and you feel so free and you can look at yourself in the mirror without feeling the shame. I’ve been through it all. If anyone needs to talk or advice I’m here. I’d love to help in some way. God Bless

This post has been edited by Beezy on December 4, 2019, 7:12 AM

Posted: December 4, 2019, 9:25 AM
Hello Beezy. Thanks for sharing your story, it really touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes as I have had similar experiences with drugs. I have to admit that yours was a much tougher one.
I spent some of the best years of my life replacing addictions with new addictions. I'm now a couple of month into recovery I thank God that I still can feel a little happiness from normal activities like exercising or preparing a meal. I know it's a life long battle but I'm sure talking about the experience and supporting people who struggle with the same problems can minimize the risk of relapse.
Thanks again for sharing your story. I pray for your strength and peace of mind.
Beezy

Posted: December 4, 2019, 9:34 AM
If you or anybody you know ever need advice or just talk. Here’s my email I’m dedicating my life to helping any way I can to the addicted and ones affected by the addicted. Give that email out to anybody please.

***Please do not post personal email addresses. Thank you, the moderators ***

This post has been edited by moderator on December 5, 2019, 10:40 AM

Posted: December 5, 2019, 3:07 AM
Sure Beezy, thanks.
I want to add that, since everyone is different I hope you can feel happiness again very soon.
post replypost new topic