post replypost new topic
How Am I Ever Going To Kick This s***
Meth Addict

Posted: June 5, 2018, 8:43 PM
My life is twisting and tweaking out of control. I've been on meth for about three years..At first I'd do it on the weekend or towards the end of the week then throw it away Sunday night, well like most drug addicts it doesn't stay that way...I now move around a pound to a pound and a half a month in the area I work in and about one and a half years ago I started IV'ing the meth HOLY s*** what have I done?????? I'm everything I freaking hate in this world!!!!!!
Janon

Posted: July 4, 2018, 11:32 PM
I to am an addict of a drug that I thought I could control boy was I wrong.. I have pushed away everyone that loved and cared about me.. When they took my husband to prison my life fell apart I lost everything and picked up a crank pipe.. Thinking I could stop at anytime I used this drug to numb everything I was feeling inside.. Well 4 years later my husband is out of prison and I'm addicted to this drug and on the verge of losing my husband.. I have gotten in trouble with law and am facing jail time.. I want to get clean and get healthy I don't want to end up a statistic or in prison.. I'm trying to get in to a residential treatment center but it's really hard with no money.

Posted: December 4, 2019, 8:37 AM
Figure out what’s making you want to use in the first place. It’s normally painful or traumatic. You gotta get it all out. Numbing it is only building on to the problem. You have to just decide you want to stop. Throw the stuff out. Change your friends and places you hang out. I suggest having a strong relationship with God. The only time I have stayed clean this long the only difference is I had God this time. God Bless.
post replypost new topic