post replypost new topic
Wanting To Be Free

Posted: February 7, 2017, 11:55 PM
I'm reaching out to anyone and everyone! I have been smoking Meth for a year now and there is nothing that I want more than to be free and clean from it! I am unable to go to a recovery center at this time because I cannot afford to pay someone to care for my husband, so I'm left with no other option, I have to do this on my own! Has anyone had any success getting clean without a recovery center? If so how did you do it?

Posted: March 31, 2017, 12:51 AM
Vella..you don't need a recovery center. Ditch everyone that you do s*** with. Change your#. Yeah you will feel s***ty for bit but bounce back a HELL of a lot quicker then if you continue and it's five..ten. Etc. I smoked/snorted daily for about two and half years (with few days not using here and there) those days I'd sleep or drink beer. I moved..left everyone I knew..but equally to get out of somewhat abusive relationship. But yeah..just cut ties. I started working out (once the ability to pick up a broom and clean again became easier) I was doing good FELT good..the rush replaced the other in different way..was a mellow consistent flow of dopamine rush. I ended up Going on to other things later..but yeah kick that s*** while it's early..(even If it doesn't feel like it)

Posted: March 31, 2017, 1:00 AM
Meant to add I really believe that had I done it longer...I still would be. Couple years was nothing even though felt like it. Even though I went on to have longer lasting addictions with other things...I believe my life would be way more f***ed up now had I gone on longer with it. I haven't touched it in 13 years..the thought of it disgusts me-yet i STILL have dreams about hitting that pipe. I love opiates way more..but dream about crank way more. Stop while you are ahead...
post replypost new topic