post replypost new topic
You Never Shot Up?...dont!

Posted: May 1, 2016, 9:49 PM
Hello,
First let me tell you a bit about myself. I have been struggling with addiction my whole life...went from cutting to alcohol to weed and alcohol to snorting coke to shooting up coke to smoking heroine to smoking meth and finally shooting up meth. Let me tell you I have had one hell of a life so far. I am 31 days clean today. Want to know how the hell I stopped shooting meth on my own? I am mentally 100% all in to sobriety that's how. I have hope for anyone struggling with addiction that they can overcome it.
It is one of theach hardest things in the world to go through addiction. Especially shooting up. I've lost my place to live, my job, my friends and/or family members respect, my sense of value, my car and most of all my life basically. God I hope I can open up someone eyes out there if your reading this and thinking about shooting up. Please I beg you dont!!!:'(. It leads you nowhere! And I have to live the rest of my life knowing I introduced smoking meth to a friend back then an he has been addicted for years now. Just about lost everything as well as i. I don't even know how to help him. :'(. It got so bad I lied all the time and even sold my damn self for money to get drugs. It was so easy but gosh damn it fcked me up. If it's one thing I regret ever doing it was shooting up meth. It changed me as a person and took everything away from me. Please think twice about doing so. An i know this is a meth forum but shooting up any kind of drug is bad!!! I had to see my older brother OD on heroine and had to perform CPR on him in my moms house. During the months I struggled to stay clean I had to go through that. Don't tell me it's not possible because I had to be reminded almost every day of my addiction and still try an be sober.
I'll be posting more things here an there. But feel free to comment. I am an open book an it helps to talk rather than keep things locked up inside. Trust me I know! !!!

Posted: May 12, 2016, 2:45 PM
im so proud that you're clen and getting help. i am so sorry you went through that but it made you stronger. stay positive and good work :)
Kim

Posted: June 7, 2016, 12:26 AM
Any advice on how to help a friend who keeps going back to using?
Apryl

Posted: September 21, 2016, 11:48 PM
I have been an iv meth addict for 4 years. I have lost everything important to me including custody of my kids. I have been clean 9 days today. That needle and that high is not worth what i have lost. Im fightinging everyday, every minute, every second for my life.

Posted: January 5, 2017, 11:53 PM
Lovelife and all
I'm a mother of a meth addict that is shooting up.
I'm so proud of y'all. My son is 21 and has struggled almost
9 years with drugs .... the last few years have been meth. I
Have done everything but nothing. He is currently staying
With my mom and brother but he's been high for a week straight.
We don't know what to do. It's killing me! My cousin just died 3
Days ago from OD...and I don't want my son to die.
Stay strong
Prayers and Hugs
Any suggestions please
P

Posted: April 11, 2018, 8:43 PM
Wanna say congrats I'm 6 months clean I couldn't feel any better the meth and almost killed me twice it was the last straw for me I currently in treatment and have 3 months left its a long hard road of recovery ahead but its a life time struggle that don't go away inless your train your sub mind to forget about it.... God bless and keep up the good work
post replypost new topic