post replypost new topic
Crystal Meth Invaded Skin? Is It Used As Buffer?

Posted: March 25, 2004, 11:53 PM
I posted this topic in Crack/Cocaine Forum......Seems unheard of relateing to Crack/Coke ....Searching internet, I found that it may be related to Crystal Meth

I am a struggling crack addict trying to get (and keep) clean....

This NIGHTMARE has happened to me twice in long time coke ..then crack addiction/usage.... both times within one month...both times from the same dealer (one of several).....but known for relatively long time... I was wondering
if he changed suppliers ...or was buffing...he buys cocaine and cooks it and sells crack...

Please ..help ..this happened for the second time just this morning...

Last time it went on for weeks...ingesting it, inhaling it, skin pores invaded (literally hundreds and hundreds of "sores"...
Reintroducing it to environment by coughing, sneezing, sweating, showering, it just WOULD NOT END !!!

Please...If you have ANY KNOWLEDGE of anything like this or even vaguely similar...WHAT IS IT.....HOW DO I "CURE" IT?

Both my dog and I have very tiny hard "foreign matter" particles embedded in our skin. I have only seen white ones in my dog's skin, but in my skin there are white ones and black ones.... They are also in our ears, noses, eyes and mouths. The ones in our eyes and mouths are dissolved and look like tiny shiny thingys.... I also see them in all my bodily fluids....and waste matter...

My SCALP is full of them and itchy..itchy..itchy...Nevr had an itchy scalp before, so first thing I did was scratch like a flea infested dog...
THEY WERE CUTTING MY HAIR OFF AT THE SCALP ! ! ! ! Needless to say, I don't scratch my scalp anymore..........

THEY REALLY HURT ALOT ! ! ! ! !
I can only compare it to the feeling of a tiny peice of glass embedded in the skin. At first, I tried to pick mine out, thinking they were pimples, but they just get embedded deeper ... My dog won't let me even touch hers anymore, they bother her so much......

I have searched and searched the internet , probably close to a hundred sites looking for a way to get rid of them or any information at all about this or a related topic and there is NOTHING ! ! !

Have asked everyone I thought might know ANYTHING or might have experienced the same thing......NOBODY has ever heard of anything like this..

I might have thought I was experiencing "crack bugs" or "cocaine psychosis"
but my dog has the same thing......

ANYBODY else ever experienced this???

Any ideas???

I did read about a similar thing happening to crystal meth addicts......but I don't use meth EVER ! !

Is cocaine ever buffed with crystal meth or glass???

--------------------
God promises us a safe landing....Not a calm passage ....
BECK

Posted: March 28, 2004, 4:52 AM
Hi I'm a recovered meth, coke, speed user..you name it i done it long as it got me high and going..I also experienced the symptoms you are having the first thing to get rid of them is to stop using the DRUG..I never figured out what it was under my skin the DRUG made me think all kinds of things was wrong with me and the things around me. If you really want them to go away the best thing is to go hang out with someone that is not a user and that supports you in every way other than the drug. and STOP using the DRUGS!!!

Posted: March 29, 2004, 5:21 AM
Thanks for the reply beck;

I appreciaaate your comment about stp using the drug...I have ful plans to doso, infortunately, I'm finding it very difficult to stop....

I went 3 days and gave in today..

3 days is the longest for me..
I am so disappointed in my self for picking up again....

This is sucha seductive drug.....
I will be seeing my church counsellor early this coming weel and also my doctor again...

I keep praying te God ( my God) to free me of this addiction....I know he will when he and I are ready....I hope and pray it is soon....

--------------------
God promises us a safe landing....Not a calm passage ....
amy w

Posted: April 25, 2004, 1:11 PM
my husband is a meth user for about a year now. He is getting ready to lose his family and job. I am looking for a place to move now. He also thinks ther is glass embedded in his skin. He will literally take a knife and cut his hands or fingers trying to get this glass out. It happens quite a bit. He will cut and pick at it until it gets infected. I didn't relize that it happened to other people until I read your message.

Posted: May 7, 2004, 9:33 AM
Suprising as it sounds to some, mainlining any drug ---- when using common sense --- filter, hygene etc, is one of the safest ways.

--------------------
user posted image
Aim

Posted: May 8, 2004, 6:23 AM
Sores are all over me and they itch. I'm wanting to know after I stop using Meth, How long until my skin feels normal again. When does it stop seeping out my pours and what else can I do to hurry the prossess?

My body is really feeling the long term affect of being an addict. I can't hardelly remember yesterday. I can't walk up a flight of stairs with out passing out. I still continue to use, Why?

Posted: May 8, 2004, 6:53 AM
Hon you continue to use for that same reason that most people do. It's a disease called addiction. I speed for 3 days of the week and spend the other 4 on the couch, feeling suicidal because I have no money for more. If it wasn't for alcohol and codiene, I probably wouldn't be here.

I've seen tons of posts on various boards from ppl who have done programs etc. I can't vouch for that, because I haven't even got that far. I'm still in the "thinking about quitting" stage. I wish you luck on whatever u decide to do about your use. I feel that being here in this forum and being able to talk about it is one "hell" of a good start. (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

--------------------
user posted image

Posted: March 20, 2005, 2:28 PM
I just did a search on most viewed posts of all time and thought I'd bump some of them up (ones that weren't locked and ones that had no recent posts) cause I figure they gotta be informative or interesting to get so many hits. :o)

--------------------
Addiction is a disease .
. ...........Yes we asked for it, but at the time we didn't know what we were asking for

Posted: January 8, 2015, 6:21 AM
I understand your skin issues. Have you considered systemic yeast? Parasites? Worms? Fungal infection?
Maya

Posted: January 1, 2020, 6:20 AM
Good day

I am new here so I really do not know how this works. I was just wondering what happened to your dog? I am a recovering CAT addict.

Thank you so much.
post replypost new topic