post replypost new topic
Looking For Understanding

Posted: February 16, 2021, 7:50 AM
Hello, I just celebrated my 2nd year off the opiates, I was even desperate enough to do fent.
I live with a few roommates, life long friends in a clean atmosphere for opiates and avoid the other goings on. My problem is they all have their own addictions with substance abuse but until I admitted to myself that I was a junkie did my life change. They aren't into the s*** I was but I have no one to talk to that understands WTF I'm talking about so I thought I would look for input from what is my peer group in this matter (I compartmentalize or else I would be an evil dictator lol). My Dr. saved my life by getting me clean. I give away the subs I don't need to help people take that first step.
Right now I am trying to help a guy I know wants to quit but he's basically enslaved by his own sister, on top of that since he's been hooked he's f***ed over a lot of people and I'm getting flack for trying to help him because of the s*** he's done. And trust me it is nothing they themselves haven't done.

Just needed to get that off my chest because until you've spent three days crawling out of your own skin wishing you were dead ya just don't f***in get it.
Not looking for the coliseum thumbs up or down, I know I'm going to help him and I've been f***ed by others I tried to help and Karma always wins in the end.

I love you all and most important I've learned to love myself again.

Posted: February 27, 2021, 11:05 PM
you keep doing what your heart says, You helping while others dont believe in him.Is awesome you no how emptiness feels like hollow empty feelings. You do what you can for him What can it hurt,he will be hurting himself if he fails, not you, you go girl amen to you for your strength and positive enforcement ,,poopie

Posted: May 11, 2021, 10:48 AM
I've always believed that you should treat others the way you want to be treated. Probably just about all of us who have drug usage have done things we aren't proud of and wouldn't have done it but for the drugs. God can change any of us through his Son,Jesus. Dont give up and dont give up on your friend.
post replypost new topic