post replypost new topic
Wheres Everyone Feel Alone

Posted: April 2, 2020, 1:11 PM
Its been 2005 ,,and I'm still taking pills has prescribed ,I no a lot of you kind people cant fathom it working for me.But it has my life is good I take has prescribed 4 per day no more and no less. My hubby holds them for 3 years now I have them with no running out no counting. Why you ask. I was blessed with self control. I no people will not believe me ,and that's ok I would be doubting to. But I'm happy yet alone. My community is there .And we don't have the virus. Amen to that. I do miss all the old and some new.take care ..and please cowgirl could you give some info on how to contact you.xx>:)

Posted: April 8, 2020, 4:46 PM
where is everyone. Either off meds congrats..or hiding in there black hole which is sad.I miss all.cowgirl always. I think back in 2005 you could order them off the net so easy and than when they made it a schedule 2 nonactic all people stopped being here part of the reason.kwii I think of often.and a lot of you Bullwinkle passed away ok talk soon I hope.poopie

Posted: January 1, 2021, 7:46 PM
Hi there... I haven’t been around for a long time…I used to be Sharon but new name Imbaack56aa...I Remember you very well and I’m glad to see that you’re doing well.I feel like a failure often because I have been unable to taper off.My story is posted under my new name....take care and be safe...
post replypost new topic