post replypost new topic
Shhhhh

Posted: September 26, 2018, 7:17 AM
Don't say a word...
Where is everybody? Are you clean? Are you using? What's going on?

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: September 29, 2018, 9:35 PM
Wow....did no one answer?..Ok whats going on with you?How is life?Sober?How long

Posted: September 29, 2018, 10:17 PM
Hi Kat—

What’s up -

Hi M.J

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

"Inside every older person is a younger person
wondering what the puck happened."

One Day At A Time

Posted: October 1, 2018, 7:49 AM
Hi MJ and Jeff! Long time no see.

This post has been edited by 12 stepper on October 1, 2018, 7:50 AM

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

Mark Twain

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: October 2, 2018, 12:14 PM
Yes ma’am been awhile. How are u doing? Things by me some great some good some ok some sucks—had another surgery after off all the pills- yrs well-boom so actually ironic u responded as I am in 17 day suboxone protocol— Im in day 21–first week off hardest gets better—due to my situation from when we met in 2014 November between having to move three times my ex passed away of cancer had to take care of my youngest daughter’s senior and get her into college and my mother has gotten worse and worse altheimers broke her hip boom— And Kat my surgery was a success but a lot of pain and I got hooked eventually realized took care of it.

With all that said today by the end of October The aches and pains- sleep will get better energy will increase—my youngest is in 2nd yr FSU my eldest career awesome-and I moved to a great little place within 5 miles from my moms assisted living so I guess all above life on life’s terms dealing best I can life is great

Hope all is well with u

Jeffrey

--------------------
It is Just Not worth it.

"Inside every older person is a younger person
wondering what the puck happened."

One Day At A Time

Posted: October 3, 2018, 6:58 AM
Sometimes life just sucks I guess, Jeff, but it always gets better. I'm good. I'm only working one day a week now, same place. Had surgery too a few weeks ago. Did it with no opiates so I'm still good. It wasn't my choice at the time LOL but I got through it. Coming up on 18 years Nov 1. Other than that same old s***. Just getting old.I hope things get better for you. Smooch

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

Mark Twain

Posted: January 9, 2019, 5:31 PM
Good to see you all here....I just logged on and saw the old crew chatting and took me back a few years.

I was also blessed with 12 years back in July, all by the Grace of God (who put that 12Stepper into my life) and the Steps.

Life sure hasn't been easy but it's been so worth it, the good and the challenging and today, I am FREE from the bondage of addiction and that, my friends, is a miracle.

Hang in there, Jeff, life has a way of balancing itself out....

Good to see you as well, MJ. How have you been?

Smooches,
Stacey

This post has been edited by 24Gordon on January 9, 2019, 5:31 PM

--------------------
Happiness is not in the bottom of a pill bottle. It's inside you.

Posted: January 10, 2019, 10:50 AM
Hey guys, what's happening? Happy New Year!!
Hope it's a good one. I am still touring and traveling quite a bit, but taking on less work this year. I am approaching 60 and my wife and I are planning to move out of Texas. Just need a slower pace and closer to family. Recovery is great and working with a team to introduce diet, supplements and exercise into their recovery process. We have helped over a 100 addicts get to the next level of their recovery much faster with less PAWS effects. Recovery through science, it really helps. Take care out there.

--------------------

Posted: February 14, 2019, 3:22 PM
I had to have surgery in July. I was terrified to take any pain pills. The Doctor promised me that I would only be given what was necessary. I came home from the surgery with 10 pills. I had to take them for the first couple days but then stopped.

Although my mind was playing tricks on me, and was thinking of every excuse to take more I didn't I knew that I would just prolonge any WD that came with it. It's nice not to have to think or stress about it anymore.

Posted: February 17, 2019, 6:42 PM
Its me poopie.Im doing ok still taking meds controlled and taking has prescribed ,,yes I am..had a lot of pain..but doing good. Love ya all. Cowgirl….molly .so good to see you all subman..all.my niece got on here said some bad things so I had to change my name.sadly

Posted: May 1, 2020, 9:19 AM
Feeling isolated looking for someone to text or email to continue to maintain sobriety.

Posted: May 1, 2020, 7:29 PM
I feel for you.I've been here 18 years. Still take has precibed.so sorry poopie

Posted: May 4, 2020, 11:28 AM
Hi suzy. Hope you are still ok. My name is Jane I am a recovering addict. I have been off of pain pills for about 16 years. I could only start by doing one day and sometimes just one hour. You are not alone. I have been posting on this site again for Nicotine. Wich I have not been quite as succesfull at quitting. I am here if you need to chat. I usually check in here daily.
Jane

--------------------
My success story

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy.
Human beings have the awesome ability
to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them
or one that can literally save their lives.

- Anthony Robbins

Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where I've gone wrong. Then a little voice inside my head says,
"This is going to take more than one night."

"Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in."
-Leonard Cohen

user posted image
post replypost new topic