post replypost new topic
Wow

Posted: June 10, 2018, 1:54 PM
Ok so I’ve posted my story on here before. My ex husband is an opiate (painkiller) addict. We are in the midst of a divorce and he is still trying to get me to reconsider. When I discovered his addiction during our marriage, I forced him to go see a pain management dr to try to manage the alleged pain he was having. The pain management dr gave him lidocaine injections on a few occasions in his office. So fast forward, many things have happened since then and I couldn’t handle his addiction anymore. One day while searching in the garage I find a similar container with a package of hipodermic needles and a bottle of liquid lidocaine. He says he received it from the dr. I call the dr because I’m suspicious and the office tells me that the dr does not prescribe lidocaine injections for patients to self administer outside the office...oh my dear God. .. he stole that stuff from the dr’s office. Very disturbing. Any thoughts??

Posted: June 10, 2018, 8:11 PM
well this is a bad problem ,But whats really strange ,there not addicting. And he must have real pain problems .You don't get high on lidacan.so weird. Unless hes saying that's what hes injecting but really using herion.confused.

Posted: October 11, 2018, 7:03 AM
Pain isn't a big matter. Long term pain problem may be gone using Kratom Powder. I have heard about this one a lot. You can try for it.
post replypost new topic