What Happened To All The Old And New Timers
Posted: April 24, 2018, 11:38 AM

This board has been a help to me, but it seems to be dying. I remember people posted 2, 3 times a day and we used to have discussions and debates, etc.

This board has always been a big help to new comers. Please start posting if you are out there, even if it's to just say hello, tell a joke, or talk about anything within reason.

--------------------
No matter what right you did or what wrong you didn't do: When you're the black sheep, all blame belongs to you
Posted: April 25, 2018, 12:03 AM

Hey Browndog113,
For some reason I decided to hop on here today, it has been years(so long I can't remember my old password so I had to make a new account :( ). I hope all is well, I am still going strong in my sobriety. I ended up going to school and now have my masters degree. Wow, life is so different than when I first joined here in 2004. I couldn't be more than happy with where my life has gone!! Hope all is well with you.

Peace
Raerae

This post has been edited by raerae1 on April 25, 2018, 12:26 AM

--------------------
Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim.
- Ann Landers

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." - Dr. Alexis Carrel.
Posted: April 25, 2018, 12:28 AM

Hot Damn! I finally figured out my password. Anyways, I hope all is well with all the oldtimers from here.
Peace
Raerae

This post has been edited by raerae on April 25, 2018, 12:28 AM

--------------------
Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim.
- Ann Landers

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." - Dr. Alexis Carrel.
Posted: April 25, 2018, 4:41 PM

hello rare how are you aren't you the one who lost your baby. Anyway its me poopie..yes all is gone.Im still on them but hubby holds them and I take has precibed.4 a day Norco with drug test every 4 months and I pass. All really is good. I still somewhat isolate. But I think its just getting older. And that ok..do you feel has up beat and energy like on pills or better?
  top of page  Top