post replypost new topic
Pain Meds And Methadone

Posted: February 7, 2018, 10:53 AM
Last September I fractured my foot,the fracture and bone infection took a long time to heal.Being a recovering Heroin Addict,whenever I'm faced with a painful injury and pain meds, I usually go into full "combat mode".I take them and get done with them.For a variety of circumstances,that didn't happen this time.I presently have a 40 mg. plus ,a day Dilaudid habit.
Right now I have 13 methadone tablets,130 mg.,I'm looking for advice on how to utilize them to get clean.I haven't used methadone in almost 20 years.
Thank You.

Posted: February 20, 2018, 7:49 AM

Got good news!
Posted: February 20, 2018, 6:21 AM

I have to share this good news with you. I am on my 26th day of quitting MS-CONTIN. I'm a 63 yr old widow who's been diagnosed with a chronic pain disease called Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy or RSD in 2001. It's a rare nerve connective tissue disease & can result in the deformity of a limb or limbs.There's no cure. My Pain Management Dr had me on 4 Norcos & 2 MS- CONTINS a day! Then all this opioids crisis talk got him running scared & when he started closing up other offices, cut me down to half strength Morphine, then told me he wasn't losing his liscense over this, I saw the handwriting on the wall. I had tapered off the Norco for about 8 mos to a yr ago. 26 days ago I went into withdrawals! My friend & I prayed & we both got "go to the smoke shop." She went & told the Vietnamese man I was in withdrawals & brought me back a bottle of a legal substance called KRATOM! I took some & with in 20 to 30 minutes the withdrawals had stopped & I felt fine. My family is amazed & so am I. Plz try it. It will stop your withdrawals! This is really good news! It works. The South East Asians have been using it for hundreds of years for every thing from opium withdrawals to Pain & swelling. It saved my life! Very sincerely, "got good news"
post replypost new topic