post replypost new topic
Cravings

Posted: January 12, 2018, 9:05 PM
Cravings and thinking I can just have 1 box is what always gets me at this time through my cycle! I call it a cycle because I haven’t yet been clean for longer that 4 weeks before I have caved and taken pills again!! That time is now! The little voice in my head telling me it’s ok just do it u will be right!! I can’t get these damn thoughts out of my head!! I’m trying to keep busy I’m tryin all I can to do anything but take pills!! I’ve come this far and I don’t want to cave!! What have other people done to fight voices and cravings!! I need your help now more that ever!!!

This post has been edited by tryinghard2 on January 12, 2018, 9:06 PM

Posted: January 13, 2018, 7:53 AM
We need more than just online support. Do you have a support system in place? Are you going to meetings?

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: January 13, 2018, 7:18 PM
that's THE PROBLEM THE BRAIN TELLS YOU ALL THIS WONDERFUL THINGS..not!!! you need to have ftof....im so sorry your going thru this.its the hardest thing you have done..did you cave in..and take them if so ,dust yourselve off and try again with help .amen

Posted: January 13, 2018, 8:14 PM
How you doing today Trying?

--------------------
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take."

Posted: January 14, 2018, 3:51 PM
looks not so good..I hope your ok and if you did take them no worries we will always be here for you.fillperboy how are you doing? Are a boy or girl..wink

Posted: February 3, 2018, 3:23 AM
It wasn’t good, I caved!! But I’m back in the wagon day 2 today!! Not feeling as bad because I had that clean time before hand! Hard to get them now, gotta go to the doctors, and I’m not playing that game!! So here we go again
post replypost new topic