post replypost new topic
Gone

Posted: December 14, 2017, 10:50 AM
where has everyone gone to this place used to be so active...now you leave a massage and no one response till 2 days later ot nothing.Im a person who has been here for 12 years under a different name for reasons. I miss cowgirl she gave me my name..Im doing the same mu hubby is holding my pills I take 6 a day for bad pain doing ok.

Posted: December 16, 2017, 8:47 PM
See what did I say ,no responds,,,sad

Posted: December 17, 2017, 1:15 PM
How you doing, Sally? Yeah, after the summer, this place seemed to die out. It’s too bad because this site helped me when I was still dealing with paws at 8months. Hope all is well.

Posted: December 20, 2017, 5:45 PM
Ive been here since 2005..still using, but!! What kills me is this I was up to 22 pills a day,,now only 6 a day ..never went back to 22 or less only 6 ,,so that part I will never understand, and I'm not lying...where would that get me..hubby holds them for the past 7 years,and when he doesn't I still only take 6 a day has prescribed. I take them for back pain other problems. And by the way dr don't prescribed them hardly any more 7 day supply unless your older. Then maybe more.Im on a pain contract ..and never broke the trust of my dr,,back in the 90 early 2000 I did,now clean to all my dr..amen to that.Im from a amish community..dont live there now but off and on..poopie
post replypost new topic