post replypost new topic
Help Me Please!!

Posted: July 3, 2017, 4:41 PM
ok I need to no something-I've been on pills for 18 years .I take now has prescribed.I need to no ,,I go on vacation have fun do things I'm retried. And my hubby and I are happy, but!! I live a lot in my room bedroom we have a upstairs and that's were we live most of the time. I don't have friends I do somewhat isolate .I don't feel down. But is this normal?

Posted: July 4, 2017, 11:13 AM
I am over 55 - Since our kids have moved out my husband and I use less of the house. the rooms we use most are kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathrooms. the other rooms end up being cluttered with stuff we used to use, keepsakes and left behind kid's stuff, etc. a nagging reminder that I need to get rid and clean out!

I think this happens to a portion of people as we age we just dont need as much or do as much. Our world becomes smaller.

maybe it has something to do w medication. maybe your not as active or interested in the rest of the house. maybe all you need is there in the bedroom. if you are concerned, start widening your space. spend more time out of your room. If the house does not make this easy for you, change the spaces. maybe your room is comfortable. make another room comfortable. maybe there's too many rooms in your house, maybe there are too little.

It sounds like you are social and active when you want to be. So if you and your husband are not worried about it, its not a problem. If you are thinking it is a problem, force yourself out to participate more - in the house, in the yard, with your hubby. as we age we do need to push ourselves out a bit.

Posted: July 4, 2017, 3:29 PM
Thank you ,I do have a garden ,but a small home(townhouse) so we live upstaries.but sometimes if I'm not on the pills .I get sick but when on the pills more active and happier. Thanks again

Posted: July 4, 2017, 9:16 PM
If you are getting sick when you don't have pills your body is addicted to them. Do you take more than prescribed? Do you want to stop? Are you abusing them?

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: July 7, 2017, 8:19 AM
Hi 12 stepper...

--------------------
Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need

Posted: July 8, 2017, 7:54 AM
Hi Pirate! How the heck are ya?

--------------------

१२ स्तैप्पैर!

kat11100@comcast.net

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you;
that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
Mark Twain

Just because the monkey's off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town

Laugh because it shows people that you have what they want and what they need: a hope in things unseen, a peace that passes understanding, and a God of miracles who also has a great sense of humor.

Posted: July 18, 2017, 11:12 AM
I take what the doctor gives me.now I have taken more sometimes but not that often when I stop for my cleansing for 2 days I feel anxiety but its livable. I just don't do a lot ,work was my life now retried life is ok but don't do a lot.I have a small garden go camping movies dinner. But stay home a lot on computer a lot walk dogs everyday. But feel like something messing in my life and yes I used to take a lot of pills back in 2005 now take has I should with a few extra here and there.ok.its kind of weird they say if your up to 16 pills a day you never go back down well I have and its been 4 years.

Posted: August 30, 2017, 2:53 PM
I feel for you Sally. I used to be on methodone, and am so glad i got off of it.
post replypost new topic