post replypost new topic
Terrible Gabapentin Withdrawl..help

Posted: January 23, 2017, 10:29 PM
I've been abusing gabapentin for a year now. I usually take 20,000 mg a day...That's 25, 800 milligram tabs..I want to stop but I'm on probation and they pay for the Dr. I see....The withdrawal just started and I can tell it's going to be bad..I'm a former heroin addict as well..Any advise would be useful... Thanks

Posted: January 24, 2017, 12:10 AM
I do not have experience but you should taper. you are taking way too much to go cold turkey. you do not know what the effects of this drug will be. it might be dangerous. you may need to do a supervised withdrawal.

Posted: January 25, 2017, 4:10 PM
I read both your posts. Responding here..more people read and should be informed how addictive (contrary to what doctors say) gabapentin can be. ESPECIALLY if have drug history. I hope you are ok. Did you just STOP at that dose? Im on day 4 down to 1900mg. (i had been up to 2700) 100 mg. Drops are better. I first did a 300 and was HORRIBLE. 100 doable once week. MAGNESIUM supplement. Gabapentin depletes the body of it. Just don't take within two hours of each other. After two..your good. Stress relief..hopefully better sleep and less anxiety and awful thoughts. ReMag is supposed to be a very good one. Hot baths/showers/epsom salt all relief of physical. Sex/masturbate..relieve stress/anxiety. Are you taking the 300s&100s? If you have the 100s that be so much better so you can taper. I guess splitting capsules a last option..but you probably have a good chance of getting right amount even with the fillers...hope your ok..

Posted: January 25, 2017, 6:24 PM
Example: yesterday was OK. Went to work etc. Right now sitting in room full of people taking care of stuff through county. My anxiety is OFF THE HINGES!! I have an ativan/lorazapam in my purse
I want to take but know that would be counter productive. This s*** is powerful drug
Lyrica is similar and controlled substance. Gaba is not..probably because of paid lobbyist s***!! In u.s. ohio did just make controlled..idk about elsewear. It's very similar to benzo withdrawl..and mimics parts of opiate w/d as well. I believe should ONLY be taken for short period of time.. (depending what prescribed for) it sucks!!!!!

Posted: February 24, 2017, 2:11 AM
http://uscurecenter.supergallerystr...-brain-synapses
post replypost new topic