post replypost new topic
93 Days Clean From Codeine

Posted: December 27, 2015, 5:20 PM
Hi all, I've been looking for somewhere to come for support for my addiction. I have good friends and family but I wanted another outlet where I know others will understand.
I've been clean from a 3 year serious N+ addiction for 93 days. This was my 4th or 5th attempt. All other attempts I only lasted 3-4 weeks. I've had my share of health problems as a result of my addiction but I am almost fully recovered from those. The catalyst for my abstinence was the breakdown of my relationship with my wife. She'd had enough, I don't blame her. I still have a long way to go.
Give us a shout out if you wanna talk 😎

Posted: January 10, 2016, 9:52 PM
Hi M-daddy

93 days is amazing congratulations to you! I understand and know how bloody hard it is to kick it! Ive had so many attempts since the beginning of last year to kick N+ and im still not winning the fight..i know take up to 80 pills a day,sometimes it may be more...i have done this now for almost 3 years id say!
The longest i had gone was 4 weeks! Physically i felt great...mentally i was dying! In the end the mental s*** got me😦
My husband fully notes my moods...he ells me i sleep to much and im always lazy and cranky!! Its gorrible...i want to be clean its just so hard!!

Posted: January 16, 2016, 3:29 PM
Congratulations MacDaddy... that's a long time to go. I am at 4 weeks and agree with tryinghard it's the mental thing that seems to be what's dragging me down. I am keeping one foot in front of the other that's for sure. Good luck to both and keep on keeping on.

--------------------
Even the smallest flicker of light can become the brightest of stars in the depths of the darkest nights...
post replypost new topic